Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Info del Teatro
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayen Minskoff Theatre, jue, 30 ene 2020 - dom, 28 jun 2020
Desde 120,00 €
2. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalen Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, mar, 28 ene 2020 - dom, 7 jun 2020
Desde 86,00 €
3. Rock of Agesen New World Stages, mié, 29 ene 2020 - dom, 23 feb 2020
Desde 58,50 €
4. Frozen the Musicalen St. James Theatre, mar, 28 ene 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Desde 57,10 €
5. The Phantom of the Operaen Majestic Theatre, mar, 28 ene 2020 - sáb, 3 oct 2020
Desde 28,80 €
6. Chicagoen Ambassador Theatre, mar, 28 ene 2020 - vie, 27 nov 2020
Desde 53,80 €
7. Blue Man Group - Nueva Yorken Astor Place Theater, vie, 31 ene 2020 - dom, 1 nov 2020
Desde 60,00 €
8. Stompen Orpheum Theatre, mar, 28 ene 2020 - dom, 3 ene 2021
Desde 65,00 €
9. Jersey Boysen New World Stages / Stage 1, mié, 29 ene 2020 - dom, 22 nov 2020
Desde 48,60 €
10. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalen Al Hirschfeld Theatre, mar, 28 ene 2020 - vie, 3 jul 2020
Desde 124,00 €
Jagged Little Pill
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
¿En qué consiste?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.