Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en su moneda local
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Info del Teatro
1. Chicagoen Ambassador Theatre, lun, 4 ene 2021 - dom, 5 sep 2021
Desde 50,20 €
2. The Phantom of the Operaen Majestic Theatre, lun, 4 ene 2021 - dom, 22 ago 2021
Desde 29,30 €
3. Dear Evan Hansenen Music Box Theatre, mar, 5 ene 2021 - dom, 27 jun 2021
Desde 73,00 €
4. The Gazillion Bubble Showen New World Stages / Stage 2, vie, 8 ene 2021 - dom, 28 feb 2021
Desde 54,50 €
5. Come From Awayen Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, sáb, 9 ene 2021 - sáb, 26 jun 2021
Desde 108,10 €
6. Jersey Boysen New World Stages / Stage 1, lun, 4 ene 2021 - dom, 28 feb 2021
Desde 45,30 €
7. Mean Girlsen August Wilson Theatre, mar, 5 ene 2021 - sáb, 4 sep 2021
Desde 64,70 €
8. Girl From The North Countryen Belasco Theatre, mar, 5 ene 2021 - dom, 5 sep 2021
Desde 82,20 €
9. Mrs. Doubtfireen Stephen Sondheim Theatre, mar, 5 ene 2021 - dom, 5 sep 2021
Desde 54,50 €
10. Hadestownen Walter Kerr Theatre, mar, 2 mar 2021 - dom, 5 sep 2021
Desde 73,00 €
Jagged Little Pill
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
¿En qué consiste?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.