Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en su moneda local
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Info del Teatro
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayen Minskoff Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Desde 139,90 €
2. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalen Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 7 jun 2020
Desde 86,00 €
3. Rock of Agesen New World Stages, mié, 15 abr 2020 - dom, 19 abr 2020
Desde 58,50 €
4. Hadestownen Walter Kerr Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 22 nov 2020
Desde 98,20 €
5. Frozen the Musicalen St. James Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Desde 57,10 €
6. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalen Al Hirschfeld Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - vie, 3 jul 2020
Desde 124,00 €
7. The Phantom of the Operaen Majestic Theatre, lun, 13 abr 2020 - sáb, 3 oct 2020
Desde 74,40 €
8. Birthday Candlesen American Airlines Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 21 jun 2020
Desde 137,80 €
9. Wicked - Broadwayen Gershwin Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 11 oct 2020
Desde 88,30 €
10. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayen New Amsterdam Theatre, mar, 14 abr 2020 - dom, 9 ago 2020
Desde 80,80 €
Jagged Little Pill
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
¿En qué consiste?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.