Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Info del Teatro
1. Frozen the Musicalen St. James Theatre, mié, 11 dic 2019 - dom, 28 jun 2020
Desde 56,90 €
2. The Phantom of the Operaen Majestic Theatre, mié, 11 dic 2019 - sáb, 6 jun 2020
Desde 28,70 €
3. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalen Al Hirschfeld Theatre, sáb, 14 dic 2019 - vie, 3 jul 2020
Desde 123,60 €
4. Chicagoen Ambassador Theatre, jue, 12 dic 2019 - dom, 28 jun 2020
Desde 53,70 €
5. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayen Minskoff Theatre, vie, 13 dic 2019 - dom, 28 jun 2020
Desde 119,60 €
6. Jersey Boysen New World Stages / Stage 1, mié, 11 dic 2019 - dom, 31 may 2020
Desde 48,50 €
7. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayen New Amsterdam Theatre, mié, 11 dic 2019 - dom, 28 jun 2020
Desde 72,70 €
8. Wicked - Broadwayen Gershwin Theatre, mié, 11 dic 2019 - dom, 5 jul 2020
Desde 88,00 €
9. Stompen Orpheum Theatre, mié, 11 dic 2019 - jue, 10 dic 2020
Desde 64,80 €
10. Blue Man Group - Nueva Yorken Astor Place Theater, jue, 12 dic 2019 - dom, 28 jun 2020
Desde 68,70 €
To Kill a Mockingbird
Witness a story about racial injustice, old gender roles and unwritten laws through the eyes of a girl named Scout. The famous novel To Kill a Mockingbird has been transformed into a play, which now plays on Broadway in New York City. Follow Atticus Finch and Scout herself, as she learns about what is right and wrong in the world - both through her own way of learning and through her father's courage.
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the story by award-winning writer Harper Lee
- See Ed Harris as Atticus Finch from November 5th
¿En qué consiste?
Scout lives in Maycomb with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, who is a lawyer. Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who visits his aunt in Maycomb every summer. One summer Atticus is chosen to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell.
Atticus agrees to defend Tom despite being frowned upon by the other citizens of Maycomb. Other children taunt Jem and Scout for Atticus's actions, calling him various names, making it harder for Scout to understand her father's actions and why he wants to help someone who has commited a crime. The situation gets even harder, when violence, hatred and the rumors begins to spread through the city as the trial comes closer.
Scout, Jem and Dill are curious and eager to finding out what really happened, but Atticus does not want the three friends near the trial. How are they going to figure out the truth? Where is the difference between the truth and a lie? And how can this affect the difference between black and white, men and women and the rich and the poor?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The play is recommended for children of the age of 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check calendar for available dates and times.